From: "Gary R. Kazin" <gkazin_@_yahoo.com>
Subject: (erielack) NYTimes: Location, Location and Shape

Location, Location and Shape
May 3, 2002
By WENDY MOON

The New-York Historical Society is celebrating the Flatiron
Building with "Building on the Flatiron: The Centenary of a
New York Icon, 1902-2002," until Aug. 31.

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/05/03/arts/design/03ANTI.html?ex=1021438883&ei=1
&en=52ca21fb50e2f886

(c) Copyright 2002 The New York Times Company

=====
Gary R. Kazin
DL&W Milepost R35.7
Rockaway, New Jersey