Re: FW: (erielack) New book w/EL content

Why would anyone.... Especially a Realtor who uses the railroad service
to attract customers to his area do this?  The real estate folks in the
poconos have been pushing the railroads return as a reason to purchase
here for 10 years! It seems to me it is in the best interest of the real
estate folks to encourage rail return to their area.  Look at Dover NJ
for example You just cant rent good living space in this town and I'd
bet the commuter opportunity has a lot to do with this.

George