(erielack) erielack new stuff

I have some NRRNJ pix from the mid-'60's.  If I can fugure out how to activate the scanner, and when I can afford the neede upgrades, I'll try to post.

Wortendyke is a station on the NYSW west of Ridgewood.  There you will find an arts and crafts gllery and store in what was Erie office car #6, the former Pullman 10/2 "Hidden Lake".  The owners are well aware of the railroad heritage and are collecting and installing Pullman fixtures and arifacts to recreate at least a section and a drawing room -- maybe.  Worth a visit, anyway.  Leave Ridgewood for Franklin Lakes and keep looking to your left.  Follow your well-developed "railroad sense" and you will find the station and the gallery  Lay your hand on an original heavyweight Pullman sleeper and remember the days when . . .

Randy Brown ELHS#16

End of EL List Daily V3 #510