RE: (erielack) Further delay to Montclair (NJ) Connection

Uhhh... The Boonton Line proper only has about (give or take) 14 trains
today.

The Montclair Branch might have 26, so I wonder if that's what they're
referring to? And is the Montclair Branch now known as the Boonton Line?

http://www.nj.com/news/ledger/jersey/index.ssf?/base/news-1/1016014217287686
.xml

=====
Gary R. Kazin