Re: (erielack) HO 2-10-0 Specturm operations

Howard,

I have been working on a fleet of 5 of these, between my own and our clubs,
and at least three have an issue with the wire harness lifting the front
tender truck off the rails. I haven't started to work on the solution yet.

I have also noticed that the tender rides high, so maybe you can lower the
coupler by lowering the whole tender.

I put Kadee #58's on mine, with the pin trimmed off, and it really enhances
the appearance.

Rob

- --
Robert John Davis
trains_@_robertjohndavis.com

Moderator of the Milk Train and Dairy Industry group at: