Re: (erielack) The STOKER

Yup. The Stoker. Back before Railpace, before Jersey Central Lines, before
The Blockline, there was the Stoker. In the New Jersey area if you wanted to
know what was going on in our railfan world, this is what you subscribed to.
It was a great resource to have. Thanks Randy. But, if it wasn't published
until 1973, then I don't know how I knew that that SJ Groves engine was going
to Little Ferry for repairs. I guess it was a rumor. :)
Paul, to answer your question, I no longer have my copies of the magazine. A
victim of one of my moves. Perhaps Randy can help you.

Mike Galesi