RE: (erielack) What Locals Called the Railroads

This past April, my professional society held a conference in Mahwah, and I=
=20
asked someone at the company which hosted the conference how far the=20
Sheraton Hotel was from the Erie station.  She had no idea of what I=20
meant.  She said that there was an NJ Transit station about 1=BD miles away,=
=20
though.  And she was in her 50's and a lifelong Mahwah resident.

How quickly people forget!

Ken Bush (pronounced the same way as the President pronounces it)