From: Janet & Randy Brown <jananran_@_mymailstation.com>
To: <erielack_@_lists.railfan.net>
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2002 6:01 PM
Subject: (erielack) re:A&P facility . . .

> . . .or any other food distributor.  They seldom made food -- or any other
product.  They bought them and resold them.  Inbounds would be anything you
could buy at the store; outbounds would be empties, or empties with
returning pallets.  Many cars would be "assigned" by the origin or
destination railroad and would run captive: loaded one way, empty the other
by reverse route.

> Your waybills should reflect your affection for reality.  Real: onions
from Gilroy, CA, via WP-DRGW-MP-GM&O-Erie.  Whimsical: onions from Gilroy,
CA, via WP-GN-CP-SOO-Erie or WP-ATSF-SD&AE- NdeM-T&P-MP-GM&O-Erie . . . or
whatever you think will give your crews a chuckle.  After all, they still
have to drill out the car.

> Anything you can or could buy came from some origin to a warehouse for
final distribution by :=( truck.  Have some fun!