(erielack) Erie F3 and Commuter Train at Hoboken

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the following URL into your web browser and click/select the index or matching subject link.

http://www.railfan.net/lists/mplist.cgi?erielack-photo

ERIE-F3.gif (image/gif, 132111 bytes)

Dear Group,

Here is the second of three photographs that I am posting to the
mailgroup on behalf of Randy Brown <jananran_@_mymailstation.com>.  Please
direct subsequent mailgroup posts and inquiries about the photos to him.

Cheers,
Alan <quahog_@_sprint.ca>

- -----

CAPTION by Randy Brown:

Erie F3 and commuter train at Hoboken, 1957.
What we see is what we get.  I have no clue, otherwise.

Photo distributed by Railroad Avenue Enterprises,
P.O. Box 114, Flanders, NJ  07836,  Neg. #PM-3014