RE: (erielack) Boonton Line passenger service and Denville

Re: Ken B.'s inquiry:

My guess (and I don't have the timetable in front of me) is that this train
was a turn that ran to Denville, stopped and returned to Hoboken? (Denville
being one place they could possibly run the power around the train?).
Remembering also that Boonton Line trains at Denville can terminate without
fowling the Morris & Essex side...

Just a guess...

	- Paul