Re: (erielack) What's wrong with this decal set?

As a matter of fact I have heard of the Pacific Southern Railroad
Company. It is the only 0.6494 inch (yes I said that right - 0.6494)
gauge railroad company to be chartered by the New Jersey Legislature.

As for appropriate list content - on my triennial Christmas season visits
to its headquarters in Rocky Hill I have noticed at least some EL
equipment in operation.

Mike Allen

On Tue, 22 Jan 2002 14:50:27 -0500 "Schuyler G Larrabee"
<sgl2_@_ix.netcom.com> writes:
> Henry. AKA Blue Moon Network Administrator, wondered
>

> > How unhappy would someone be if they put those on, weathered and
dullcoted it before they noticed?

> Just about as unhappy as the guy in the South Shore MRRC near here in
Boston, who paid another member to paint his Daylight.  Never heard of
the "Pacific Southern," did you?

> He reversed the two words . . . both sides of the tender, too!
>
> SGL

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.

End of ErieLack Digest V3 #445