(erielack) Selling stuff...

Hi folks,

	In an effort to weed out the "stuff I don't need anymore," I am
selling all my Athearn and Walthers double-stack equipment (about 15
five-unit sets, as well as some single units), as well as the containers for
most of them. I also have some more modern freight cars (propane tankers,
cryogenic reefers, etc.)  If anyone is interested, or knows anyone who is,
please contact me at paultup_@_optonline.net - I'm willing to bargain on
prices here. I need to free up the room for my EL layout (LIST CONTENT!)...
thanks!

	- Paul

Paul R. Tupaczewski_______________________
Lucent Technologies
Mobility Solutions                              Phone: 973-386-4966
MASD Innovations                                Fax: 973-386-4147
67 Whippany Road, Room 15D-116
Whippany, NJ 07981