(erielack) EL Videos in New York State

Dear Mike and Group,

Mike Dickinson <squeaky_@_netsync.net> wrote:

>Listers, Does anyone know which videos are good for E L. I am looking for
>the western New York State area. I had  some from Revelations but these are
>not very good. They are dark kinda fuzzy. I am modeling the Jamestown to Olean
>area. Thanks Mike Dickinson squeaky_@_netsync.net

Same question, but I'm looking for books or videos that have good
coverage of the Binghamton-Buffalo segments of both the Erie and DL&W.

It seems North Jersey has been a hotbed of railfan activity for many
years, because the books and videos have excellent coverage there.  But,
the coverage wanes west of Port Jervis and the Water Gap, to the point
that there are usually only a few token shots of Binghamton or anything
west.  Similarly, I've seen books that provide good coverage west of
Mansfield, but very little in Akron, Youngstown or Cleveland.

So... am I hoping in vain for a pre-abandonment video of the DL&W
between Binghamton and Corning?

Cheers,
Alan <quahog_@_sprint.ca>