Re: (erielack) Re: ErieLack Digest V3 #439

Mike,

     Check out the site http://www.clearblock.com and look under the 60s and
70s links for 2 videos.  Vignettes of the Erie Lackawanna Vol. 1 and 2.  I
have #2 and it is very good video.  I have watched it a few times.  It is
centered around Marion, Ohio for the most part, which I would rather see
more video across the entire system, IMHO.  I have not seen Vol. 1, however,
I will eventually get it based upon my experience with Volume 2.

Mike Riley