(erielack) Here we go again::::::::::::::::::::

To All,
Due to the recent demise of Photopoint.com, I have been forced to relocate my
photos. This was a shock to say the least.
I have decided to use my account at Yahoo.com after trying a few others. None
came up to my expectations except webshots.com. Webshots limits album size to
36 photos. I had over 1800 pictures on Photopoint.
I intend to post many more of my earliest Conrail, El etc. It will take time,
but I hope the efforts will be worth it.
Gone is my entry page as it is almost impossible to link to Yahoo from it.
Hope you enjoy the (NEW) photo albums. <A HREF="http://photos.yahoo.com/jdscales040">Yahoo! Photos - Thumbnails View</A>
John

- --part1_ea.20a93085.296b1579_boundary