Re: (erielack) Abandoned H&M/PATH stations, was: Jersey City terminals

It is the major continuing route of many of the riders that detrain at the
DL&W Terminal in Hoboken.  And since 9-11 an important issue to a lot of
people.

How many folks would take the train to Hoboken if Path were not there?

Pete