(erielack) Abandoned H&M/PATH stations, was: Jersey City terminals

- --- Tom Beckett <tabeckett_@_stny.rr.com> wrote:
> I do recall an abandoned station; I just couldn't remember if it was
> 18th or 28th St. It's probably been close to 20 years since I rode the
> PATH to 33rd St.

18th St is easily visible; the platforms are still relatively clear.  28th
is a different story as the platforms were closed off.  The 'spotting
mark' is on the roof, where the spaces between the columns are visible if
you look out the front or back.  I last looked on Dec 25.

=====
Gary R. Kazin
DL&W Milepost R35.7
Rockaway, New Jersey