Re: (erielack) re:Jersey City terminals

I also doubt that there was a Vesey St. Station.  It's not mentioned in
'Rails under the Mighty Hudson," and there's no break in the tube between
Exc hange Place and WTC.  You will recall that there was a 28th St. station
originally, the platforms of which are still visible.  If there had been a
Vesey St. station, I think that the platforms would still be around.

Ken B.