(erielack) Jersey City Passenger Terminals

Dear Group,

I'm not all that familiar with pre-1960 Jersey City railroad geography,
so I hope someone here can provide me with a link to a website that has
a map of the various railroad terminals.

In particular, where was the CNJ/RDG/B&O Terminal located?
Was it served by H&M, or just ferries?
(I didn't realize the CNJ terminal had Bush Trainsheds, similar to
Hoboken, until I saw a picture just recently).

Also, can anyone tell me when train service to PRR's Exchange Place
station ended?

Cheers,
Alan <quahog_@_sprint.ca>