(erielack) Crew change points on branches?

I have been watching my post on railroad.net regarding the EL yards (there
are now 20 posts in case anybody would like to know).  However, one thing
that was stated there that brought up another question of mine: Were there
crew change points on branches of the EL?  The reason I ask is that this was
stated in one of the posts:
the crew change points between Jersey City and Chicago were Port Jervis,
Susquehanna, Hornell, Salamanca, Meadville, Kent, Marion and Huntington.
So, were there crew changes on the branches or was there enough time to run
a train down the branch and then back before you needed a crew change?

Mike Riley
ELHS#3207