Re: (erielack) Night Shot, at Paulinskill. :)

Bob asked:

> On my screen it was only on one line.  I know some other people didn't have it fit on there screen on one line.
> You say truncate it?  How?  The length is the length?
> Please explain.

Since you sent your message in html I cannot quote it except by copy and
paste.  Here is the url as I received it:

http://www.railfan.net/cgi-bin/listphoto.cgi?/lists/erielack-photo/erielack-12
- -30-01/sl-bridge.jpg

Since most e-mail programs are set to have the message linea at 75
characters, the latter part of the url goes to the next line and when I
click on the url, the second line is not included and the site cannot be
found.

If you made the url:

http://www.railfan.net/cgi-bin/listphoto.cgi?/lists/erielack-photo/

I and many others can easily go to the exact photo.

A suggestion to all: Send all messages to lists in plain text and unless
you know the recipient accepts html, to your correspondants also.

bob gillis