(erielack) Ride DL&W 1325 and NKP coach in 2002!

Dear E-L friends...Did you know that the 261 steam group has a DL&W coach, which I have been told by it's owner is E-L 1325?  (And NKP car running with 261!) It's now in Milwaukee Road Colors.  It's based in Minneapolis, Minn. I've also been told that a few trips Chicago to Galesburg, Illinois, might be run this year.  A few years back I rode these cars...Kansas City to Minneapolis...Kansas City to La Crosse, Wisconsin and other trips (in addition to the dozens of times I rode 1325 in regular service between Hoboken and Chicago).  So, if you want to ride these cars, better get your NARP membership card out.  That way you can get your 10% off Amtrak's best fare to Chicago or Minneapolis!  Rail-A-Way for the fun of it!  I do.  Lackawanna Lance
- --

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience the convenience of buying online with Shop_@_Netscape! http://shopnow.netscape.com/