Re: (erielack) Harold W's Erie RR operations

        Listers,

        As Joe Jordan pointed out, Harold's layout is truly a
"top-fiver".  Maybe closer to THE BEST, especially for us Erie nuts.
        I have a new layout under construction right now, due to changing
houses a couple of years ago.  And I can only wish to have that great a
layout.  But it's nice to read about his.
        I wish someone would come out with a full length book or
publication solely on his Erie Delaware Div. layout.  It could detail the
construction and operation, his motive power and rolling stock, and
really fill many, many pages with photos.
        I have gone back and reread by the hour, both the January '94 MR
and MR's Great Railroads or 1999, which also featured Harold's layout.
Can't get enough of that one !

        Jim Flynn
        ELHS # 2598
        jimbatt1_@_juno.com