(erielack) Harold W's Erie RR operations

Dear folks,
As this year grows to a close, I found another good article with pictures on
Erie Railroad operations of 1950-53 by Harold Werthwein on his HO-scale
layout pages, 24-39, RAILMODEL JOURNAL, January 2002.  The article describes
a pretty detailed method of modeling the Erie, and it can be done with other
railroads.  However, I like the Erie, and find this operation interesting.
The issue just came into the store here in Helena.

A bit ago, I had reviewed the operation of Joe Jordan's EL layout, or one of
his layouts.  I find the comparisons of what was Erie and then EL
enlightening.

Happy reading.  H Haines