(erielack) Wood Caboose Questions

Hello!
I am trying to find some additional info on the
Erie wooden cabooses, specifically #04961.
There are several pics and a drawing on George's
site, but I am wondering about one dimension- the size
(width) of the sheeting boards.  I printed a copy of the
pic, but can't determine the size from the dimensions to
get the window size, etc.. I tried counting the boards,
but can't really tell.  Or does anyone have a better
drawing with more detail?  I'm trying to build a model
in an oddball scale, but want it pretty accurate.
And is board counting leading me down the dark path
to rivet counting?
Al