Re: (erielack) re: Diamond and "short" baggage cars

	Randy and List
	Again, I have not seen the photo so I am just
offering possibilities here that there were numerous
Very Short Passenger cars built for various roads.

	I will let you know the full details of the Army car.
The points I know are,it was a hospital car,built
early fifties, streamlined, only 60 ft long max.,
center door some windows on one end. Most
importantly,it still exists, is owned By FWRHS as our
tool car , has been behind the 765 for almost every
excursion we have run, and I will be in and out of it
so many times tomarrow it will make me want to puke. I
will also take some digital shots of it for quick
dispersal.

	I will send shots of " Little Boy" the SP steam
heater car that one was an ex RPO car.

And yes railroads also chopped down full length cars
also.

	Rich YJ