(erielack) NJ anthracite club special opening

Hi friends,

The Garden State Central club in Asbury Park, NJ  is going to have a very
limited viewing session Thursday, December 27th at 10:00AM. Not sure how
many trains will be running, but we are inviting a few modelers down. I am
going to have a few guests, if anyone has the day off and wants to see the
layout, I will add you to my list. The layout has all its track, and scenery
ranges from complete to just started.

The operating McMyler coal dumper in Jersey City will be there, along with
our steel mill and all the other scenes we model on the CNJ, LV and DL&W
between Jersey City and Scranton.

If you want to come, e-mail me and I will let you know about availability
and directions.

Merry Christmas!

Rob Davis