RE: (erielack) re: Diamond and "short" baggage cars"

Paul and list:
Some of those short express baggage cars were 40 (IC), 42 (B&O, and 50 (PRR), feet long.  IF the roof is airburched, the car could have been a clerestory roof line, any of the above would have fit.  One question I would have is why airbrush just the first cars, why not all?

My reason for the question is that cars further back appear to have a clerstory roof with air conditioning, as many Pullmans had at that age.

Howard Haines
ELHS #1447