(erielack) Holiday Greetings

Just thought I would wish all of you a great holiday season.  In my
house it's Christmas with the Lionel under the tree.  This is the
train set that was given to me back in 1953.  I'm gettin' old.
Actually it was the Christmas season which developed my interest
in trains with my mother and aunt taking me to New York weeks
before Christmas to visit Macy's and Gimbles and sometimes
Rockefeller Center.  I was kind of bonded to New York this year
discovering that the tree at Rockeller Center cam from Wayne, on
Alps Road just about a mile up the road from where I lived.  We
used to take the Lackawanna to Hoboken and H&M to 33rd Street.
The interests in the ferries came later.

Hope you all have a great season.  I promote the Christmas
message every Sunday from 5PM on, on a Washington area radio
station.  You can find me at wctn.net.

Happy New Year Too!!

Ed Montgomery