Re: (erielack) Bachmann HO scale Decapod - review and photo

I Totally Concur  I Had a Sunset Russian (now Sold)  and paid about the
same as for the new Spectrum  This New "Baby"  outdoes it in Detail and
Running
Performance......BTW  and slightly OT the Athearn Genesis Mikados and
Pacifics and the Spectrum Lt 482s ALL also outperform the Sunset Brass
cheapos of the
mid-late 80s