Re: (erielack) Fictional EL What if

Walt,

     There are some issues concerning running tracks over other lines.  I
don't think the program has crossing diamonds.  However, people are always
coming out with new tips, tricks and additional items for the game.  You can
create just about any area.  Doing the Griffith area would definately be
neat.  It would be tricky in setting up non-EL trains to run through the
area.  Say you are running an EL train stopped at a signal, waiting for a
train to clear.  That may not be possible.  I am sure it will be something
that could be designed and possibly developed in the future.

The key to it is to make it so that the route has a purpose.  Take train x
from point a to point b.  Switch cars to x industries.  You have to do x,
but have heavy traffic on the main line.  Things like that.

Mike Riley