Re: (erielack) Fictional EL What if

Steve,

     The fictional route will be created for Microsoft's Train Simulator.
To create a route you have to use the route editors that are included with
the program.  There is a lot more to it and I can talk to you off list if
you are interested about that aspect.  I am only really going to create a
route from Chicago on its way to KC.  I am just trying to visualize,
rationalize how such a route would fit into the EL and what it would look
like today if it happened.

Mike Riley
ELHS #3207