(erielack) Overland PA's

I see OMI has announced their PA release including one in EL.

Go to:
http://www.overlandmodels.com/ <http://www.overlandmodels.com/>

and click on 'What's New'.

It's the first item listed w/ a pic of an EL unit in GMY (its not quite
clear, but it looks like #855).  I see they are also doing #853 & 859.

It looks like a beaut, but a bit pricey for me, I'll have to be content with
my fleet of P2k's.

I see they cancelled both their 75' Clejan flat and the Erie rail machine
(to bad, quite a unique model and would make an interesting focal point to a
MOW consist for a layout in the right era).

Regards,

Chris

Christopher R. Thurner
Adelphia Communications