(erielack) Ramsey, Mahwah NIMBY

Dear Group:

What's all the fuss about?  Don't Ramsey and Mahwah already have
stations on the Main Line?

I just can't understand the NIMBY syndrome regarding commuter rail
stations... this is suburban commuter rail service, not a subway.  If I
lived in either community, I'd WANT a station nearby... they actually
increase property values.  Such was the case in my former home of Long
Beach, Long Island... our house, within walking distance of the LIRR
station, commanded a higher selling price as a result.

Cheers,
Alan <quahog_@_sprint.ca>