Re: (erielack) Holiday wishes

This is the time of the year that I like to put a nice holiday (i.e. winter
scene) as a wallpaper on my computer screen.

Does anyone have a favorite Erie Lackawanna winter scene that they would
like to share?
How about holiday stories?

Best holiday wishes to all Erie, Lackawanna and EL fans around the world!

Marty Larson
ELHS #3033

>Now that the holidays are upon us, I wanted to extend my best wishes to all
>on the list, as well as their familes, during this holiday season. Peace
and
>happiness to all, and best wishes for the New Year!

>Your friendly moderator :),

>	- Paul

+
Null message body; hope that's ok