Re: (erielack) NJ&NY-power on east end of train

That's a ;good explanation.  Does that mean that, before the push-pulls,
the trains were pulled into the yard, the engines run around, and left at
the east nds of the trains?  When I was by the yard in April of this year,
it looked as if much in the area had been rebuilt.  Was there a run-around
track for all yard tracks?

Ken