(erielack) (no subject) (fwd)

Can anybody help?

George Elwood
http://www.dnaco.net/~gelwood

Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2001 16:15:31 EST
From: DAGILLY_@_aol.com
To: gelwood_@_dnaco.net
Subject: (no subject)

Hello, you don't know me but I grew up in Maybrook during the late 50s and
very early 60s. My grand father worked in the yards, and I remember visiting
when I was younger. I have a few shots I took with my old fixed lens brownie
camera, (most not focused very well), but not bad for a kid. I am looking for
a map of the Maybrook rail yards. I have had a desire to model them in
N-scale for some time. Now that I am not working I do have some time. Can you
help point me in the right direction!

Thanks, Dave Gillespie