Re: (erielack)NJ&NY

Randy-

Yes.  And I didn't have my camera.  I was driving/commuting on
Route 17 in Hasbrouck Heights parallel to the NJ&NY RR when
the blue and silver unit appeared in the lead headed north with,
I believe, Stillwells behind it.  I heard later that the PA-1
had an electrical failure (as usual) and it and the train had
to dragged up the line by a GP7 from the 1400 series.

- -Joe Jordan

>At 10:03 AM 12/8/01 EDT, you wrote:
>>Since we've gotten to NJ&NY operations, did any of you see the D&H PA on
its one and only venture into Erie commuter service?