(erielack) NJNY Observations

A couple of other thoughts I had when looking through the NJNY
TTs from the late 60s and early 70s.  Up through at least 1971 and
maybe some time after that, the PATH downtown station was still
know as "Hudson Terminal".  I don't remember when it was
changed over to "World Trade Center".

Think of this as well:  The NJ&NY was different than other Erie
Branch in the commuter district.  Most of the other lines operated
primarily with train orders;  most of Greenwood Lake and The
Newark Branch was that way.  I think the Northern Branch was as
well.  The NJNY was ABS.  Things were different on that line.

Ed Montgomery