Re: (erielack) Re: Atlas N EL TT GP7 / HO Trainmasters Anyone?

I would agree that some of the N Scale stuff makes one wonder about switching, but I have a near impossible time seeing HO.  However, I have gotten N Scale stuff that looks good, and given it to Tara--she is not so hung up on running in a particular era, although her favorite is steam, and she has a cute set of N-Scale equipment.  Her layout will be dual-gauge to allow running of both HO and N.  Now to find someone who makes HO-HOn2.5 track. And that N-Scale Mikado is tempting (with photo evidence to show that some N-Class locomotives pulled passenger and milk trains).

Howard Haines
ELHS #1447