RE: (erielack) Pascack Valley / NJ&NY name change?

Paul, Al, & List,
I happened to find in my desk drawer a passenger timetable effective April
28, 1963.  It's titled, "New Jersey & New York Railroad Company (Horace
Banta, Trustee)."  On the back page, in the "Articles Lost on Trains"
paragraph, the person losing an article is instructed to contact the
Manager, Baggage Traffic, New Jersey and New York Railroad Co., Hoboken,
NJ.  Curiously, of the five daily trains in each direction, none are shown
to carry any baggage.

Ken B.