RE: (erielack) Pascack Valley / NJ&NY name change?

The NJ&NY spent most of its life in bankruptcy.  The Erie/EL always
resisted owning the line as they made out leasing equipment, services, et=
c.
to the Trustee.  I, too wondered what the final resolution was.  I suspec=
that the stockholders got nothing and the bondholders got less than face
value.

By the way as some of you know, I "collect" stock in leased lines and
shortlines.  For example, I own stock in the Daytom & Michigan Rilroad,
which is leased to CSX and the Mobile & Birmingham, which is leased by
Norfolk Southern.  I have been looking for others to buy, such as the New=

York & Harlem and the Rutland & Whitehall.  If any of you own some of the=
se
oddball things, I would be interested in buying them from you or trading
for some of mine.

Tim