(erielack) Assorted thoughts. . .

Frank . . . Rockefeller, Edison, Ford and Eisenhower all contributed greatly to our current state of "civilization."  Some was good; much could stand deep persusal.   We used to walk to work; we did for tens of thousands of years.  Now, we think we have the right to go where we want, when we want, at whatever social cost, just to "keep things going."  Look at today's newspaper.  Hey! . . . I told you not to get me started . . . several theses lie there!   Railroads are better!

Randy

End of ErieLack Digest V3 #395