Re: (erielack) PFM Erie S4 foam

SGL,

I might be the odd man out here, but I have always been under the impression
that proper storage of you motive power and rolling stock is "on the
railroad"!!!!! Box??? what box?? Boxes just take up extra room that could be
devoted to more trackwork!!!!! BTW, just got back from the "O" national in
Conn. Didn't see you there??? Sunset had the Angus on display....a real
beauty, even though it's too early for me. Also thought you might be
interested in my conversation with George Kohs. The S-4 project is well
underway...in the pipeline and will be available early next year. He ALSO
has secured the drawings and other materials to do a Lackawanna Q-4 and it
"IS" going to become a reality. Everyone I spoke to at the show about it was
very excited about this new prospect. Kohs himself called the Q-4 one of the
most beautiful 4-8-4's ever constructed and from the response so far, is
willing to see this project through. Better get onboard SGL!!! There won't
be many of these made and as usual they will have all the details that Kohs
is famous for....

Matt Forsyth