(erielack) PFM Erie S4 foam

If you have one of these models, it's highly unlikely that you have the
original foam in the box.  More than just about any other model, the foam in
the boxes for the Erie S4 has disintegrated into dust.  I have solicited
this list to find someone whose foam had not disintegrated so that Reboxx,
the replacement foam folks, with whom I am aquatinted, could reproduce it.
No one has come up with the real item.

Recently, the Reboxx people found an example which had not completely gone
to nothing.  Combining that remnant, my model, and comparing to other
contemporary PFM models, they have recreated the foam for this model.  I
have one, and I just put it into my PFM box.  It fits the box perfectly, and
the model slips in like a glove.

I know I'm not the only guy on this list who likes to keep things in
>proper< storage.  The Reboxx foam is a stable composition, and is very
close to the original in color.

You can order the replacement foam directly from
Reboxx/JPB Enterprises
8A Henshaw Street
Woburn MA 01801
781 935 1367

It's item number PFMCR-ERIES4
Retail price is $45.00.  I don't know about shipping.

This is NOT a paid ad.  I >do< know these people, and wish them well, but I
have no financial interest in the company and their success.

SGL

End of ErieLack Digest V3 #267