http://www.eldiner.org

Our new site will feature more information on the Erie Lackawanna and its
passenger operations, with the focus on our dining car, Erie Lackawanna
#741.

Currently featured on the site is the car inspection report of 741. We
inspected the car several weeks ago, and it was at that point that we
decided that we would go ahead with the purchase of the car.

Like 741, our website is a work in progress, and more information will be
added often.

Hope to see you onboard!

Michael Steinberg
President, ELDCPS