(erielack) EL photo-of-the-month - July 2001 calendar image

This month's image - a rather nice fall shot of a somewhat oily SDP45 and a
U33C with a long, typical-1970s-lots-of-color freight behind it. Location is
Port Jervis. In typical "duh" fashion, the caption notes that "the lashup
must have just put up a plume of smoke as evidenced by the bluish-gray cast
over the cars." Great. I'm glad someone told me that! :)

The low angle shows off the trackwork here, which doesn't look half-bad
(though the track in the immediate foreground seems to have an
ever-so-slight curve to it). The motel in the background is a nice touch,
too. The EL color scheme fits in quite nicely with the fall color!

So... what color would this ballast be considered?

	- Paul

Paul R. Tupaczewski_______________________
Lucent Technologies
Wireless Networks Group                Phone: 973-386-4966
Mobile Internet Applications                  Fax: 973-386-4147
67 Whippany Road, Room 15D-116
Whippany, NJ 07981