Re: (erielack) How does one become employeed by a railroad ? (fwd)

Dear George, Daniel and Group:

Dear George and Group,

Sad, but true... nepotism is rough.  Good news is, I have leads on a few
railroad jobs that may be of interest to Daniel, and will respond to him
off-list.

Now, as for required EL content (or at least, the right region, and a
successor road):
I had heard that Norfolk Southern went on a hiring spree for train crews
in the Binghamton area not too long ago.  Anyone know if they are still
actively seeking onboard personnel in Binghamton (or other former EL
towns), or are likely to do so in the near future?

Cheers,
Alan <quahog_@_sprint.ca>