RE: (erielack) Train Dispatcher 3

Alan and David,

	I have TD2 and TB2, and both are excellent (and both are FREE now, too!)

	The DL&W lines shown in their ad are a free download from their website,
and I have downloaded them. The games are certainly challenging!

	I encourage everyone to download them from Signal's site
(http://www.signalcc.com) and start generating Erie/DL&W/EL track plans! :)

	- Paul