(erielack) Whippany RR Museum

Once again I have a few questions, this time it's about the Whippany RR
Museum.

As most of you already know I have a number of papers from the late 1800's
on the Sussex Branch as well as the DL&W and would like to know if the
museum would be interested in copies of these papers.  There are passenger &
employee TT's, letters, bill's of lading and so forth. At this point I have
not decided what I'm going to do with the originals because I really don't
want to break up the contents of the box.

If someone could please let me know if the museum would be interested I
would like to bring what I have archived up to this point to them. Also,
what are their hours and does the museum have a copier?

Thanks in advance for your help,

- ---Mark
http://home.att.net/~mforder ....1800's Ephemera